March 2, 2018 — Teledyne CARIS and Teledyne Optech are pleased to announce their joint presence at Oceanology International 2018 in London, England, March 13-15. Visitors to Stand H500 can learn about their combined competence in ocean mapping software and lidar surveying and mapping solutions.
Teledyne CARIS is excited to showcase its highly anticipated release of CARIS Onboard™ 2.0. Learn how to leverage the near real-time processing power of this software application to increase your bathymetric production. Live streaming data from the Teledyne Marine vessel to the stand will be featured daily.
Teledyne CARIS staff will also be on hand to discuss the latest advancements in:
- HIPS and SIPS™ the leading and most comprehensive sonar processing software on the market
- Bathy DataBASE™ (BDB) a robust and scalable solution for the storage and analysis of ever-expanding volumes of sonar and lidar data
- Engineering Analysis Module™ (EAM) to import, create and maintain theoretical models of the seafloor for dredging and other port and harbour operations
Teledyne Optech will be at hand to discuss the advantages of:
- Optech CZMIL Nova, the world’s most advanced airborne lidar bathymeter, which can measure up to 70 meters deep in clear water and penetrate turbid waters better than any other lidar bathymeter
- CZMIL’s Optech HydroFusion workflow, which automatically generates a wide range of deliverables including bathymetric, water/seafloor reflectance, and benthic classification maps
- Optech Titan, the world’s first commercial multispectral airborne lidar, which is equipped with a water-penetrating green channel and two infrared channels, to map both land and shallow coastal waters efficiently in the same flight
- Optech Polaris terrestrial laser scanner, which can now operate from small watercraft, making it an excellent low-cost tool for mapping shorelines, checking oil rig stability, and surveying the underside of bridges
Find out more at www.teledynecaris.com and www.teledyneoptech.com.
About Teledyne CARIS and Teledyne Optech
With over 70 years of combined experience as leaders in the geospatial realm, Teledyne CARIS and Teledyne Optech offer a comprehensive and powerful data fusion solution using the latest lidar and software capabilities to capture and visualize incredible datasets from ocean floor to mountain top.
For further information, please contact your Regional Sales Manager or: