Mounts & Integrated Systems
Teledyne Optech’s scalable and tightly integrated sensor mounts and systems provide unequaled flexibility and allow for fast custom sensor solutions leveraging Teledyne Optech’s suite of lidar and camera sensors. Mix and match the sensors you need and then count on Teledyne Optech’s engineering and aviation experts to help you configure a multi-sensor mount in fixed-wing or helicopter platforms to fit your application.
Teledyne Optech has fixed, gyro-stabilized and custom mounting options to meet your project needs and maximize your ability to control acquisition costs. Now you can tailor your application solution while keeping it fully supported by one manufacturer.
- Integrates RGB, near-infrared, thermal infrared, and multispectral cameras
- Handles up to 4 cameras with or without lidar
- Unique adapter plate system increases flexibility
- Wide variety of installations, including nadir and oblique mounting
- Quickly remove and reinstall cameras without affecting boresight accuracy
- Removable vibration-dampening system maintains boresight accuracy
- Optimized mounting points for IMU integration
- Integrated Lidar and Camera Mounts
- 2-Station Sled Mount
- 4-Station Sled Mount
- LF-410 Gyro-stabilized Mount
- Standalone Cameras Mounts
- CF-410 Gyro-stabilized Mount
- Fixed-wing aircraft – fuselage or pod
- Helicopter – fuselage or pod
- UAV – nose or fuselage
New Heli-pod kit for corridor and small-area surveying!
This FAA-approved belly mount, heli-pod and carbon fiber sensor sled supports up to 4 CS-cameras (2 obliques + 2 nadir), an external ITAR-free IMU and ALTM Orion or Galaxy lidar sensor. Includes aircraft and sensor mounting hardware and assembly instructions.
- Bell 206 L Heli-pod Kit
- 1 – Belly-mount
- 1 – Sensor pod
- 1 – Carbon fiber sensor mount and attachment brackets