Optech Lynx Cameras
Cameras complement and enhance the lidar data collected by the Lynx Mobile Mapper™ by providing co-located, simultaneous and georeferenced imaging of the scene surveyed by the sensors. This imagery is a valuable deliverable to offer your customers, both on its own and also as a colorized point created by fusing the camera and lidar data. Such a multi-sensor system adds value to the lidar data at a minimal financial and operational cost.
Optech offers two varieties of camera with the Lynx: a standard set of two to four 5-MP cameras, or the Point Grey Ladybug® 360° imaging camera. Both are designed for outdoor use on a moving vehicle and are tightly integrated with the Lynx Survey software, so you can easily make them a part of your Lynx workflow.
- Installation with Lynx sensors on roof rack for shared POS data
- Registration with GPS time for georeferencing of each image
- Integrated operation with Lynx Survey software
- Simultaneous collection with lidar data for better quality assurance
- Ruggedized for high-speed mobile collection
- Customizable location and orientation (5-MP cameras)
- 360° field of view camera (Ladybug®)
- Corridor & Asset
- Asset Management
- Civil Engineering